Thursday, June 10, 2010

Five days to go....thank the heavens

In my ten minute break from writing essays today I decided to post a drawing. Its something that I made last year and recently rediscovered.

My artistic skills are a little lacking but I think it still conveys the message that I wanted to get across. Its my soul. Well part of it anyway. The books are there because I love reading, the quills because I love writing, the tv because television is another creative way to view, and participate, in literature. The clock and cup I'm unsure of, can't remember why I chose them but the spade and grave stone represents digging up the past cause I am studying to be an archaeologist and the ribbon ties everything together.... so you see, the drawing is part of who I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails