Tuesday, July 27, 2010

About Me

Reading and writing makes up a large part of my life. I always have a book in hand, whether that be young adult fiction or non-fiction history and if I'm not reading I'm writing. This includes essays and archaeology reports for uni, short stories and novels for myself. One day.... hmm.... maybe in the future I'll be writing for a bigger audience.


My favorite books include The Far Away Tree by Enid Blyton, Song of the Lioness Series by Tamora Pierce , The Chrestomanci Series and the Howl Series by Diana Wynn Jones, and Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier with a little bit of Maria V. Snyder thrown in too.

I am currently studying archaeology. My love of old buildings and older stories was sparked when I visited Italy, again and again. One of my greatest wishes is that in a few thousand years my skeleton will be dug up by an archaeological investigation team and put on display in a national museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails