Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review Policy

I’m more than happy to accept review copies from authors and publishers and to participate in author reviews.

What I read: My area of interest is Young Adult Fiction. This includes fantasy, science fiction, historical, dystopia and anything else that falls in the YA category. I also read non-fiction history/archaeology books especially ones with a focus on medieval history.

What I don't read:: Erotica, thrillers or novels that contain excessive sexual references or swearing.

What can you expect from me: Sending your books to me to read will result in a review posted on Misty's Book Mess, unless you are otherwise contacted. My reviews are based on my honest opinion alone. I will, however, also include the book cover, link to the author's official website and the blurb.

I will put a copy of the review on Goodreads and on the Book Depository website.

When can you expect the review? If it is an ARC, I will post the review as soon as possible, with the aim that it will be posted at least one month before official release date.

Author interview: I am happy to conduct author interviews through email as long as I have read the book prior to the meeting. I will include links to the author's website and a picture of the author.

If you are interested in having me review your book or if you are willing to arrange an author interview please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails