Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One more week to go.... thank the heavens

I decided not to read any books during exam month and it is nearly killing me. I only have until next Tuesday when my last two 3,000 word essays are due.

Magic Study is staring at me with evil eyes, knowing that I am choosing Human Evoluion (OH 12, OH9 Daka and Homo antecessor) and Landscape Archaeology over her. So to prove to Magic Study that I do still love her I am putting up a list of books that are sitting my on bookshelf waiting until 5pm next Tuesday when I will be free.

Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Heir to Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier

And I really want to get my hands on:
Fire by Kristin Cashore (it has not come out is small copy yet to match my Graceling)
The Rebel Prince, last installment of the Moorehawke Trilogy which comes out in about a months time (Australia)!
Check out the Moorehawke website, it is really cool!

And just to impress you all with my hard work, here is a nice photo of my landscape arch books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails