Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bookcase Babble 3

This is my third bookshelf with lots of lovely reads including:



In the Shadow of the Bear series by David Randall.



The Janna Mysteries by Felicity Pulman



Then my collection of odds and ends: Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, Ever by Gail Carson Levine, The Clearing by Heather Davis, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Nifenegger, The Book Thief by Markus Kusak, The Silver Crown by Robert O'Brien, Princess of Shadows (The Quentaris Chronicles) by Paul Collins, Spindle's End A tale of Magic and Adventure by Robin McKinley and, lucky last, The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge.



Next comes my first love all things Tamora Pierce. With Song of the Lioness, The Immortals, Protector of the Small, Circle of Magic, The Circle Opens, Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen, Beka Cooper, Melting Stones and Young Warriors. The later is a book of short stories edited by Tamora Pierce and Josepha Sherman. (Some of my Tamora books are not in the photo because I have lent them to friends dearly in need of an education!) (Oh and yes, the little ship and dolphin my sister and I made one day in a fit of self entertainment)



And on the end I have David and Leigh Eddings The Redemption of Althalus. Another good read if you don't mind the fact that the story never seems to end.....

1 comment:

  1. I like your Tamora Peirce books! Yeah!

    You have an award over at my blog!
    http://www.squeakybooks.com/2010/06/awards-2.html

    ~Enna Isilee
    www.SqueakyBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails