Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NANoWriMo Day 2

It's that time of year again, NaNoWriMo time! National Novel Writing Month with the aim of completing 50,000 words by midnight 30th November. If you haven't registered but would like too click here for the official site.

Today is actually the 2nd day even though I thought it was the 1st, so I only started today and not yesterday. But even with that set back it was full steam ahead. I managed to pump out a good 1,700 words. Only a few more to go!

To keep myself encouraged I have decided to use this blog to record my 2011 NaNoWriMo experience. Through thick and thin, heartbreak and betrayal I will continue to update this blog as long as I am still participating.

And on that note, as I am about to graduate from uni I think it is a good idea to continue to focus on my two remaining essays. So I have decided any words I write for assessment, I will also be counting as part of my 50,000 word goal.

With that, I wish all the best to any other fellow NaNoWriMo out there and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails