Monday, March 14, 2011

Debut Author Challenge 2011 list

I've finally put together my list of 2011 debut authors I intend to include in DAC, run by the very cool Story Siren.

Most of you probably already know about this Challenge but if you want more information click here.

Don't worry, I intend to update this list as the year goes on and I find more debut authors.

1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis*
2. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand*
3. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney*
4. Entwined by Heather Dixon
5. Wither (Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
6. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal*
7. Angelfire by Allison Courtney Moulton*
8. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher*
9. Possession by Elana Johnson

* Books that have already been released this year in America/UK (I'm not so sure about the Australian release dates).

Are you participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails