Saturday, January 8, 2011

This is for any Wildwood Dancing Fans!

Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier is definitely one of my favorite books. I've read it several times already and have just picked it up again.

That being said, I just found this really cool quiz which determines which Wildwood sister you are.



Apparently I'm most like Paula. YAY she's one of my favorites, especially since reading (several times) 'Cybele's Secret' (book 2 of the Wildwood Dancing set).



For any who have not read Wildwood you really should. They have a very dark fairy tale feel to them that, strangely, calms me down the moment I start reading. I think that's Juliet's writing style–so beautiful, descriptive and gentle but full of feeling!




The link takes you to the quiz posted on Juliet's website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails