Monday, September 27, 2010

In My Mailbox #4 MARIA V. SNYDER; Spy Glass

I received a most wonderful parcel in the mail this week. It was from Maria V. Snyder! With a copy of her newest novel Spy Glass! It also contained swag including four bookmarks! But the best thing of all is that the novel is personally signed by Maria V. Snyder to me! (Yes, I cut my real name out of the photo but let me assure you that it is there!) I was so happy when this arrived I danced all over the front garden. I have just finished reading Sea Glass, the second book in this three part series, and can't wait to find out what happens. Luckily I'm now on my uni holidays and have all the time in the world to relax (part from writing three 4,000 word essays) and read.

Thanks to Julie at Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks book blog for running this competition. I love it when international followers are included!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails