Saturday, July 31, 2010

Harry Potter's Birthday and Follow Friday



When I was in primary school (about year 3) I had a lot of trouble learning to read and write. I even had to have one-on-one lessons with the special help teacher until the first Harry Potter novel was released. Mum read it out to the family and I loved it so much I was determined to read it to myself again and again. My reading and writing advanced so much so fast the school thought I was a super hero! It was very exciting when I was finally allowed to join the main class for english lessons instead of having my own in a separate room

Thanks J. K Rowling!



Today is also Follow Friday! and the rules are as follows:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!! I'm a new follower--Just found you through the blogger hop!!! Looks like a fun blog--I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan/addict... It's nice to meet you!!! :) Happy Friday!!!!

    nymfaux
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I´m hopping by from the blog hop!So glad I´ve found your blog, I´m definetly following you now!

    have a great weekend!

    Christine

    http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails