Thursday, July 15, 2010

C. S. LEWIS; The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was one of my favorite childhood novels. I loved the idea of traveling from magical island to magical island on a great ship. I was given the audio book by my parents and I used to fall to sleep listening to it each night.

My favorite audio book now is Harry Potter, I love Steven Fry but there will always be a place in my heart for the Dawn Treader and its large cast of voice actors. The trailer for the new upcoming movie also looks really good and it puts me back into my childhood happy place. I can't wait until it comes out this Christmas holidays!

1 comment:

  1. my kids listen to the narnia books at night - so good with the full cast and music and ousnd effects.

    That trailer looks so good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails